Expect Dramatic Results with Spectra Peel!
Spectra Peel™ is an innovative new aesthetic procedure that delivers the benefits of other, much more aggressive procedures without the discomfort and downtime commonly associated with many skin rejuvenation procedures.
Spectra Peel™ protocol leverages the power and flexibility of the Lutronic Spectra laser system to provide additional photothermal stimulation of the epidermis and dermis by gently heating and mildly exfoliating the outermost layer of the skin.
The carbon assisted 2-step rejuvenation process shows dramatic results with enlarged pores, inflammatory acne, and fine wrinkle reduction and has proven highly effective in the treatment of melasma with Soft Laser Peel. With short treatment times and no downtime, patients can return to their normal lives immediately after treatment.
- Inflammatory acne
- Post acne redness
- Large pores
- Skin rejuvenation / Photo damaged skin
- Fine wrinkles
- Seborrheic skin (yellow, oily skin)
- Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)
Advantages of Spectra Peel™
- No prolonged downtime and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation that are common with chemical peels and ablative laser treatments
- Can be used in combination with LED, micro dermabrasion, RF or IPL for even better clinical outcomes
- Highly effective for treating inflamed acne, melasma and enlarged pores. Improves skin tone, texture, and elasticity, fines lines, sun damage, mild scarring, and pigmentation disorders
What to expect during your treatment
A light layer of Spectra lotion will be applied to your skin, this lotion has a carbon base, so your skin will look as if you are wearing a mud mask. The treatment start with applying laser energy to your skin. You will hear slight snapping sounds when the laser is fired and may feel a slight tingling or warmth. Multiple passes will require over your skin until the carbon base is completely gone.
How many treatments will I need?
Typically we recommend to repeat treatment every 2 to 4 weeks and continue for 3 to 5 sessions or as needed based on your needs and your skin condition. Clinical results can be observed after the first treatment but will be most noticeable after the third and subsequent sessions.
Is there any downtime?
With no downtime and minimal side effects, you may immediately return to your daily activities.
Does a Spectra Peel hurt?
The majority of patients report no pain, they only experience a slight warming of their skin and a light prickling feeling. Typically, no anesthesia or topical is needed.
Apply moisturizer and sunscreen.